Eggs & Issues
Welcome to the Camdenton Area Chamber of Commerce
Located at the crossroads of Hwy 54 and Hwy 5, Camdenton is just a few hours away from Kansas City, Columbia, Springfield and St Louis. Once you get here, you will realize Camdenton has a lot to offer. With a history of showmanship that started with the J Bar H Rodeo and the friendliest downtown at the lake, Camdenton is worth a visit. Who knows, you might like it so much you will stay a while.
- Lake of the Ozarks – one of the most popular recreational lakes in the nation with more than 4 million visitors annually.
- Places to explore – from Bridal Cave and Ozark Caverns to kayaking the Big and Little Niangua rivers to hiking trails to castle ruins at Ha Ha Tonka State Park, there are plenty of things to do near Camdenton.
- It wouldn’t be spring without the annual Dogwood Festival. Summer is marked with weekly offerings of local produce at the Farmer’s market, and the Lake of the Ozarks Air Show will impress all ages.
- The Camdenton area boasts multiple golf courses, theater and musical productions, local wineries, excellent lodging and resorts, fine dining and shopping. Check out our member guide for the full list.
- Thinking about moving? We have it all. From award-winning school systems to affordable housing, and services.
- Coming soon – State Fair Community College, Columbia College and soon Missouri State University will each have a satellite campus at the lake. The Camdenton Memorial-Lake Regional Airport is expanding the runway to provide more opportunities for corporate and private aircraft. New sidewalks will help provide increased pedestrian traffic to downtown businesses.
The Camdenton Area Chamber of Commerce represents more than 400 businesses and the communities of Camdenton, Roach, Greenview, and Linn Creek. Stop by our office, we will make you feel right at home.
CALL THE CHAMBER
Stop by the Chamber
Upcoming Lake Events
November 24, 2018
Small Business Saturday
More Information Coming Soon!
December 1, 2018
Running of the Elves 5K Run/Walk
Starts and Ends at the Camdenton Square